Wednesday, July 29, 2009

who knows

well not alot has really been happening in my life these days.. i did start seeing someone though after a month he called it quits.. though im not sure whether to actually take that personally or not.. my bday was decent.. i didnt really want to do anything special or over the top.. was only my 25th so meh.. just had dinner with some people that im close to and it was nice catching up with people, especially seeing as i dont get to spend alot of time with.. my sister did a marvelous job in getting bubba into a routine for me.. although he is really sick at the moment. we wont go into too much depth there but winter is definately not his friend.. nor is it mine though really.. i would really like something to go my way for a change though.. all that seems to happen to me lately is a lot of dissapointment. its as if the world doesnt want me happy.. :( hmm maybe i should just take bubba up the hospital just to be sure..

No comments: