Thursday, June 18, 2009

as the day goes on...

now.. i have come to realise that my blog is written with complete and utter shit.. but thats how i roll and i aint going to change that.. so in the true style of missy and talking shit.. im just going to continue that.. so here i go..

my life today consisted in lack of sleep.. finally took my ass to bed at around 2:30am.. and then woke up at some where around 8.. i honestly cant remember.. all i know is that it was too early and that i should still be in bed.. yes even now i think i should still be in bed..

so to continue.. i cant get the bluetooth adapter which i just bought to enable my home pc to be bluetooth compatable.. aparently again, my mind thought it was just to early in the morning to actually figure stuff out.. so the adapter is still plugged into the computer.. well it will be until mum needs to use the computer and realises that i unplugged her usb drive.. bad missy..

once i gave up on that.. i realised that i was running late my a docs appointment.. so i dragged my ass into my room and changed and was on my way.. im really starting not to like docs as i am sick of having tests done.. like i didnt have enough blood taken during my pregnancy.. but apparently not.. hmm.. the life of missy.. how so not exciting..

so here i am now sitting at my sisters house.. with the high tech babysitter LG.. LG now babysitts people of all ages.. ranging from birth to senior citizens..

so thats been my day so far.. yay for me..

oh.. i also stole some of my sisters chocolate.. and am tempted to steal some of chloe's chips too.. yummy corn chips.. oh wait where are they.. im off to find the corn chips..

No comments: