Thursday, June 18, 2009

its all fun and games until someone gets hurt..

Well where do i start here.. I like someone.. but.. isnt that how they always start.. anyways.. im really not getting the whole dating thing these days.. the fact that you see each other.. your intimate with each other.. but your not actually dating.. its getting rather confusing.. whats the point in doing those things with a person if you dont really like them that way.. why waste my time in playing games with me, if all your going to do is keep me hanging around until you find someone better.. someone you want to be with.. that is not what im about.. Since when did things become so difficult in the dating world?? since when was it normal to be seeing someone, but not actually dating.. why is it that relationships now come at a price.. Since when did the whole dating thing change.. Dont get me wrong i understand the whole working class thing, when you work to much and want to be intimate but "dont have enough time to date".. but in all fairness.. if you found enough time to hang out with me, talk and laugh with me, go places with me.. then im sorry.. your just full of shit.. because you do have enough time to "DATE".. why is it so hard these days to actually have an emotional relationship and not just a physical one?? tell me that please.. and why is it i always seem to find the guys that only want a physical relationship.. do i have "Use Me" printed across me somewhere that i cant see.. because every guy that i have met in the past 2-3 years have all said the whole "i dont want to date right now".. Or maybe its just me.. maybe i dont come across as the dating type.. in that case then, tell me what the dating type is so i can figure out what im doing wrong.. because in all honesty.. this is just bullshit..

No comments: